Since 1912, Hotel Astoria has lived through the 1917 Bolshevik revolution, two world wars, Perestroika, the collapse of the Soviet Union and formation of the new Russian economy. A bastion of aristocratic traditions, it is one of the few truly Russian luxury brands to survive the turbulent history of the 20th and 21st centuries.
Rocco Forte’s Hotel Astoria is ideally located in the centre of St Petersburg overlooking the landmark St Isaac’s Cathedral and within easy walking distance of the world famous Hermitage museum and Mariinsky Theatre. The Astoria combines traditional character with the sophistication of an international luxury hotel. Guest rooms and suites are designed in a graceful blend of Russian antiques and contemporary pieces, complemented by the requisite technological amenities, including two line telephones with voicemail, high speed internet connection, interactive satellite television, refreshment centre and safe. As part of Rocco Forte Hotels and a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the Astoria is finishing a comprehensive refurbishment program in 2013.
- 169 rooms, including 86 suites, with 4 Presidential Suites with two bedrooms, the unique Royal Suite with the big terrace and the Tsar Suite, the most luxurious and the most prestigious suite in St. Petersburg (measure 234 sq m/2518 sq ft). Many of the rooms are with a view over St Isaac’s Square and the Cathedral
- Astoria Café Restaurant
- Rotonda Lounge
- Lichfield Bar
- Winter Garden and Ballroom with historic interiors kept from 1912
- 6 meeting rooms with the latest state-of-art communication equipment
- Business Centre with high speed Internet connection
- The House of Beauty CARITA ASTORIA, Spa Center Decleor and Fitness Center on the 7th floor
- Wi-Fi in public areas
Address: 39 Bolshaya Morskaya, 190000 St Petersburg
Tel: +7 812 494 5757 Fax: +7 812 494 5059