The Ritz-Carlton Moscow is located just off the Red Square, next to the Kremlin, in the heart of Moscow’s cultural and business district. World class shopping, theaters and concert halls are within walking distance.
The façade of this new 11-storey building is reminiscent of the Russian classicism époque and fits well into the historical setting of the Tverskaya Street. Mosproject, one of the largest and most experienced architectural firms in Moscow, developed this project.
The German interior designer Peter Silling has recreated a classic interior reflecting the rich imperial style for which Russia was well known for during the 19th century. Each room is decorated with red cherry wood and marble from Portugal and Altai.
The hotel has a total of 334 guestrooms in various categories:
• 163 Superior Rooms (42-51 square meters/450 – 550 square feet)
• 72 Deluxe Rooms (42 square meters/450 square feet)
• 30 Executive Rooms (63-80 square meters / 680-860 square feet).
• 33 Club Rooms (42-53 square meters/450 – 570 square feet)
• 13 Executive Studio Suites (63-79 square meters/680 – 850 square feet )
• 22 Carlton Suites (129 square meters/1,390 square feet)
• The Ritz-Carlton Suite (240 square meters/2,590 square foot)
• Evening turndown service
• 24-hour in-room dining
• Fully stocked Honor Bar
• CD/DVD player
• Frette linens and the Ritz-Carlton signature featherbeds
• Electronic finger tip panels for controlling lighting and curtains
• Marble bathrooms
• Lighted makeup mirror, hair dryer and scale
• Plush terry robes
• Computer and fax hook-up and dataport
• Multi-line telephones with voicemail and cordless telephones
• In-room safe with power outlet for laptops
• Complimentary morning newspaper
• Complimentary overnight shoeshine
• Complimentary high-speed Internet access
Address: 3, Tverskaya str, 125009 Moscow,
Tel.: +7 495 225 8888, Fax: + 7 495 225 8400